Terms and Conditions – Please note that these are the terms and conditions of the manufacture and delivery of your building and the terms of service for installation of your building. By making the payment of the deposit you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any queries or problems regarding the terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us
- 1.1 Terms and Conditions’ refers to the conditions and requirements set out in this document and any additional or special terms and conditions agreed in writing by us and signed by ourselves. ‘In writing’ may refer to the contract(s), order form and/or email.
- 1.2 Order’ refers to the order recorded in writing on an order form/invoice detailing the specified goods and/or services. ‘Goods’ refers to the items you would like to purchase or have purchased from us, set out in the order and specified in writing. ‘Services’ refers to the services that are to be provided by us as detailed in the invoices/ order forms. ‘Delivery/Installation Date(s) refers to the date(s), confirmed by ourselves and notified to you in writing, on which the goods and/or services are to be delivered and/or performed.
- 1.3 Contract’ means the contract for the sale of goods and/or the provision of services. The contracts provided are the invoice for the manufacture and delivery of your building and, should you require installation, the installation invoice. Both contracts contain our terms and conditions. Please read the provisions carefully on the order form before making a purchase.
- 1.4 Throughout the terms and conditions the pronouns ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us,’ may be used. This must be taken to apply to only our company and employees, not third-party companies nor independent contractors. Similarly, ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the person, firm or company who purchases/ agrees to purchase goods and/or services from us.
2 Contracts and rights of service
- 2.1 In order to complete the order process, a deposit amount of 15% of the total cost will be required. By making the payment of the deposit you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. If you feel there is a mistake, you have queries or require any changes to the terms and conditions, please contact us immediately to discuss this. We will confirm any changes in writing, via email, to avoid confusion between us and yourself.
- 2.2 It is our recommendation that you print out a copy of the terms and conditions and retain them for future reference. However, if you do not do this, the specific terms and conditions for each of the goods and services are set out on the applicable contract(s) for your reference. As previously stated, there are two separate contracts. One is for the manufacture and delivery of your building, the other is for the installation of your building. If you do not require installation, you will only receive one contract. If you require installation, you will receive two contracts
- 2.3 An invoice for your building is the completed contract and an agreement by us to accept your order. An initial order form must be completed before we can agree to the order and thus provide an invoice. Once we have accepted your order and the deposit has been paid, we will assign you an order number.
- 2.4We reserve the right to refuse the purchase of goods and/or services.
3 Conditions, Approvals and consent
- 3.1The Terms and Conditions specified in the contract(s) shall apply to the contract at the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. No variation of the terms and conditions will be applicable and/or binding unless agreed to by us in writing.
- 3.2 Where applicable, the provisions of current consumer rights legislation shall apply, thus your statutory rights under such legislation shall remain unaffected.
- 3.3 We reserve the right to make changes to the specification of the Goods and/or Services which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- 3.4 We do not accept responsibility for acquiring relevant or necessary approvals and consents, including but not limited to: relevant agreement under the Party Wall Act 1996, landlord approval or approval by local authorities in regard to building regulations. As such, we will not accept liability for any delays in completion of the contract that arise from your failure or delay in obtaining consent or approval.
4 Waiting Time, Delivery and Installation
- 4.1Before you order your building, we will provide you with an estimated time for the manufacture and delivery of your building. The waiting time may be subject to change and will vary throughout the year. Third-party factors such as weather conditions, delivery of supplies and staff illness may cause delays. Any amounts or dates quoted for the delivery of the goods and/or performance of the services are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any reasonable delay in delivery/performance arising from any circumstances that are beyond our control. Further, we will not be liable for any delays caused by yourself.
- 4.2 You will permit us access to the site where goods are to be delivered/ services performed at all reasonable times between the hours of 8am and 6pm any Monday to Friday provided that we give you the appropriate notice at no later than a day in advance
- 4.3 You agree to provide us with full and proper address details sufficient to clearly identify the delivery address.
- 4.4 You agree to notify us in writing of any difficulties regarding access from the public highway to the delivery address and/or any difficulties regarding access through the property for purpose of delivery or installation. Should no notification be given but upon arrival we discover restricted access, you may be subject to additional charges or your building may be delivered and left for you to arrange installation without a reduction in price
- 4.5 Where access to an adjoining property is required to allow completion of the contract(s), it shall be your responsibility to arrange such access and we are entitled to assume that such arrangements have been made unless we are advised otherwise in writing. We do not accept liability for any damage caused to your property or any neighbouring property as a result of poor access, unless caused by our own negligence.
- 4.6 You agree to allow us to use your property for the storage of materials and equipment whilst work is being carried out. You should also ensure that you have an appropriate Household Contents Insurance Policy to protect against theft or damage to any such materials or equipment whilst work takes place. Where mains electricity and water are connected to the property, you will provide access to these supplies to enable the work to be carried out.
- 4.7 Parking within close proximity of the property must be available upon delivery/installation. If upon arrival there is no parking available, we may leave without delivery of your building, you will be subject to additional charges and another date for delivery will need to be arranged
- 4.8 Any agreement by us to complete installation of a building is made under the condition that a suitable and fit for purpose base will be installed by yourselves, prior to the agreed installation date.
- 4.9 If, upon arrival to the property, we find that the base is inadequate, we reserve the right to refuse installation and payment of the installation fee will still be required. Should this occur, you will be required to arrange installation with either: someone in your local area using the installation instructions we will provide or rearrange an installation date with ourselves.
- 4.10 Any rearrangement of installation will be subject to wait times based on demand and will be charged at the same fee.
5 Payment and Charges
- 5.1 A 15% deposit is required to place your order. As we understand that you may change your mind or circumstances can change, your deposit is refundable up to 6 weeks before your estimated delivery date. Following this, all deposits become non-refundable.
- 5.2 If, upon ordering your building, the estimated delivery date is below the six-week cut off date, your deposit will become non-refundable.
- 5.3 The 15% deposit is subtracted from the total balance and the remaining balance must be paid in two instalments at 50% each. The 1st stage payment will be due when we buy the materials for your building. The 2nd stage payment will be due the day before delivery. If we are installing your building, the installation fee can be paid in cash on the installation day. Otherwise, all balance payments must be made via bank transfer.
- 5.4 If you have paid your deposit and placed your order but have changed your mind about the building you want or any components to your building, please contact us so that we can make these changes. You must contact us regarding these changes before the 1st stage payment is due as no alterations can be made after the 1st stage payment, other than paint colour. However, if we have already purchased the paint that was initially requested, you will be responsible for covering the cost of the second tin of paint.
- 5.5 If you wish to downsize your building or remove any upgrades, your full deposit or part of your deposit will not be returned, instead the cost will be deducted from the remaining balance. Further, any upgrades may be subject to charges. For any changes, you will be sent a new invoice with the amended components and balance.
The payment of the deposit is an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions specified within the separate invoices and on our website. Please read these carefully before making a decision.